Diversity Made Simple for Managers CourseAuthor: Jim McKay
Embracing the talents of people from all cultures, races, ethnicities, faiths, beliefs and personal experiences is imperative for organizations that wish to succeed in today’s increasingly diverse world.
Managers also have the crucial job of educating their employees about what diversity is, why it’s important and how to embrace it and participate in it. Providing this education is a constant day-to-day process that involves reinforcing the organization’s training programs and enforcing the policy itself through reminders, coaching and direct training.
This 2017 course covers:
- What is diversity?
- Why is diversity important?
- How can managers embrace diversity?
- How managers and supervisors can influence a successful diversity and inclusion program
- Why it’s critical that managers take the time to discover their own biases.
- Why managers should include diversity and inclusion as part of all of their work decisions.